Sunday, December 12, 2010

WIPEOUT Birthday Party

My Son, Trevian, and his WIPEOUT themed  birthday party!


The invitation

My son, Trevian, loves the show WIPEOUT. So he insisted on having a "wipeout" themed birthday party. I thought the idea was wonderful...until I started to plan the party. I realized it would be a lot more work than anticipated. However...I was determined to make my little guy's birthday wish come true!

Trevian by his awesome  wipeout birthday cake

 I'm extremely lucky to have such talented people in my family. My aunt is an artist! The past few years she has made amazing cakes for my son's birthday. This year Trevian requested a cake with the BIG BALLS and sucker punch wall.
 My mother and sister also helped decorate the house. Sticking with the wipeout theme... I purchased big red paper balls and hung 3 above the table...(i have to admit..it was Trevian's idea haha). We also bought some swirly blue garland and lined the table with it...we tried to make a water effect :) It turned out great.
Trevian inside his inflatable obstacle course

NOW the fun part!  What would a wipeout party be without an obstacle course?!?!? hehe. I have to say...we were lucky! When planning this party I feared it would rain! It's the middle of December and we happened to have a party on the ONLY DAY this week were the weather was nice!! Not even cold! SO LUCKY!!!   We ordered an inflatable obstacle course/jumper.  The kids loved it! Especially the birthday boy!  I LOVED IT TOO... i couldn't help but join in on the fun! 

 The kids at the party also enjoyed some races!
 They are too cute!





 I had fun dressing the babies up :)


My son loved his party!

 Good friends. Good food. Good Times. GREAT MEMORIES
V610

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a great birthday party you threw! My son is OBSESSED with Wipeout too and he's turning 3 next month. Not sure if we will do the same or not, but thanks for the cool ideas!

    ReplyDelete