Sunday, December 5, 2010

MY WOMAN CAVE!


the current state of the WOMAN CAVE

That's it! I'm tired of the men having ALL THE FUN! They get all the cool things! I admire their drive to have things such as the "MAN'S CAVE". Very smart idea I must say... so I shall STEAL IT and make it my own!  My mission is to turn a room into my very own cave! I picked my computer room. haha...but there is much work to be done to this room. Maybe I'll install a fridge...mini bar. I don't know! BUT the possibilities are endless... RIGHT?? lol. This shall be FUN! I'm sure my girlfriends will love it to. One thing for sure.. the boys will be jealous! Because Honestly... us woman can make a "CAVE" far more intriguing and exciting than any man can! ;)
I'll keep you all posted on the Woman Cave updates! <3V610

No comments:

Post a Comment